Have Lung Health questions? Learn more from our experts!
Lung cancer is by far the leading cause of cancer death among both men and women; about 1 out of 4 cancer deaths are from lung cancer. Each year, more people die of lung cancer than of colon, breast, and prostate cancers combined.
That’s why it’s important to understand your risks to find cancer early, when it is easier to treat. Our experts discussed lung cancer prevention, detection, and treatment during our live events at WMAR-ABC2.
Watch Lung House Calls Interviews Below:
- William Krimsky, MD, Interventional Pulmonologist
- David Perry, MD, Radiation Oncologist
- Ziv Gamliel, MD, Thoracic Surgeon
- Ruth Evans, RN, BA, CNOR, OCN, Nurse Navigator
- Suman Rao, MD, Medical Oncologist
- Jill Bruno, DO, Radiologist
- Albert Aboulafia, MD, Medical Director, MedStar Health Cancer Network
- Saiyad Sarkar, MD, Interventional Pulmonologist
- Mahsa Mohebtash, MD, Medical Oncologist
- Linda C. Wiecynski, RN, BSN, Clinical Coordinator
- Jean Flack, BSN, OCN, CCRC, Manager, Oncology Research
- Pamela Trombero, MBA, CTR, TTS, Tobacco Treatment Specialist
For a physician referral, please call
MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Cancer Institute
9103 Franklin Square Drive
Baltimore, MD 21237
MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
5601 Loch Raven Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21239
MedStar Harbor Hospital
The Cancer Center
3001 South Hanover St.
Baltimore, MD 21225
MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
201 East University Parkway
Johnston Professional Building
Baltimore, MD 21218
MedStar Health Bel Air Medical Campus
Cancer Center at Bel Air
12 MedStar Blvd.
Bel Air, MD 21015