The MedStar Health Cancer Network represents a new era in cancer care. Our world-class centers offer the most advanced technologies, state-of-the-art treatments and the ultimate in patient convenience. From initial diagnosis through treatment, our integrated, multidisciplinary approach results in the highest level of care for patients. Here in our comfortable community setting, patients find that groundbreaking diagnostic and treatment options–once only available at major university hospitals–are standard care.
Our clinical trials program is one of the largest in the state and our physicians conduct research in many areas of cancer treatment. Patients who are eligible are offered the opportunity to participate in and potentially benefit from this research. Plus, our comprehensive program takes into account the spiritual, emotional and physical needs of each patient, offering a variety of services and therapies before, during and after treatment.
As part of the MedStar Health Cancer Network, which brings together the medical expertise and resources of the four MedStar Health hospitals in the Baltimore region, our extensive network of cancer specialists collaborate in caring for our patients, further enhancing the depth of our program.
Nationally Accredited and Recognized
Our cancer program continuously meets the rigorous standards that are required to earn recognition from some of the nation’s most highly regarded accrediting bodies. This includes:
- Accredited Integrated Network Cancer Program with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACoS)
- Certification from the American Society of Clinical Oncology’s Quality Oncology Practice Initiative program
- Full Accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Radiation Oncology Accreditation – American College of Radiology
Centers of Excellence
- The Angelos Center for Lung Diseases
- The Center for Gynecologic Oncology
- The Maryland Melanoma Center
- The CyberKnife* Center
- The National Center for Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors
- The Breast Centers
For a physician referral, please call 1-877-715-HOPE.
MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Cancer Institute
9103 Franklin Square Drive
Baltimore, MD 21237
MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
5601 Loch Raven Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21239
MedStar Harbor Hospital
The Cancer Center
3001 South Hanover St.
Baltimore, MD 21225
MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
201 East University Parkway
Johnston Professional Building
Baltimore, MD 21218
MedStar Health Bel Air Medical Campus
Oncology Center & Breast Center
12 MedStar Blvd.
Bel Air, MD 21015